AWT Technologies Inc. provides a portfolio of processes, technologies and services for water and wastewater treatment systems for the municipal and industrial sectors. Operating worldwide, we continually seek talented and motivated people to join our business and build their successful career.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing multinational corporation with our corporate office located in Calgary, Alberta and group offices in USA, Europe and Asia.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package including salary, private health insurance, health club membership, generous vacation allowance and flexible hours of work. In addition, there are opportunities for further reward incentives including bonus.
We are seeking full-time and part-time candidates with enthusiasm, drive and skills for the following positions in our team based environment in Calgary:
Process Engineer / Technician
Sales and Proposals Engineer
Please send your resume to
We thank all applicants, but will only contact those candidates selected for interviews.
Sales and proposals Engineer/Technician
Your responsibilities will include the following:
You will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Identify, qualify and secure sales opportunities in the marketplace
- Develop, nurture and maintain close working relationships with the decision-makers including consultants, end-users, operators, maintenance personnel, and procurement/supply chain managers/buyers/purchasers and contractors.
- Work efficiently with the inside sales team and other internal staff to create excellence in the client experience to build close, profitable and long term relationships
- Prepare technical specifications for the engineering consultants.
- Work directly with manufacturers to obtain technical information, pricing and specific requirements
- Develop and maintain project activity and status reports
- Presentations to promote products and services for the engineering consultants including "Lunch and Learn" sessions, trade shows and conferences
- track record of successfully selling equipment and packages to the Water/Wastewater Market in North America.
- Strong and well developed network at all levels within the Water/Wastewater Market
- Effectively present ideas and concepts, influence buying decisions and respond quickly and accurately to customer requirements
- Excellent communicator, able to present in boardroom or the shop floor, convention rooms and trade shows
- Creative ability to write technical business documents and presentations
- Analytical skills for review and comment of technical documents
- Technical education and background, i.e. C.E.T or P.ENG. is preferred.
- Computer skills, including Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook and ACAD
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills and ability to work within a team environment a self-starter with the motivation to "win"
- Sense of urgency to the tasks at hand.
Process Engineer / Technician
As a key member of the team, you will be involved in the design, procurement and commissioning of a variety of water and wastewater projects worldwide. You will require vision, problem-solving, ambition, enthusiasm and drive, and the ability to multi-task across several projects.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Engineering, procurement and construction activities
- Coordination of sub-consultants and contractors
- Project execution, budgets, and schedules
- Compliance with HSE, regulations, specifications, and practices.
- Collaborating with the design team
- Providing technical support and consultation as required
- Maintaining knowledge of industry, processes and technologies
- Commissioning and start-up services, including operator training
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Engineering degree, professional engineering designation, or technician certification
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years experience in wastewater treatment plant design, operational experience would be a benefit
- Familiar with HSE regulations and a working knowledge of both Canadian and US codes and standards
- Flexible "can-do" work attitude
- Team oriented with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- leadership and decision-making abilities
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills
- Ability to effectively manage a variety of projects and workflow pressures
Please apply with Resume in confidence to